A verified mobile phone number is required to use the Fetch Rewards app.
If you are trying to verify your mobile phone number on your Fetch Rewards account, but you are not receiving the code at the number you are trying to verify, there may be a few reasons:
- The phone number you are trying to verify is not tied to a mobile device that can receive text messages
- The phone number you are trying to verify is already associated with another Fetch Rewards account
- The phone number you are trying to verify may have a typo in it and be off by a number
- The verification code is being sent to a different mobile phone number of yours than the one on your Fetch account
- Your mobile phone or service carrier is blocking the text message from us needed to verify your number
If you are not affected by any of the above, please contact our Support Team so we can further assist!