Having a strong password plays a vital role in the security of your account. If you think your current password is not strong enough, or if you are trying to log in but forgot your password, you have the ability to change it!
To change your password, please follow the steps below:
If you are logged into your account...
- Tap on the Me tab
- Select the pencil icon next to your profile photo at the top of the screen
- Tap on the Change password option
- An email will be sent to the email address associated with your account that will have further instructions for resetting your password
If you are not logged into your account...
- Tap the Sign in option
- If you do not see the Sign in option, you may need to select the button that says See all options
- You now see the screen that will let you sign in with your email and password, or sign in through a different method. Tap on Forgot password and enter the email address that is associated with your Fetch Rewards account
- Please also make sure to enter the correct email address and that you are using the correct spelling
- Within a few minutes, you should receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org titled "Fetch Rewards password recovery"
- If you have multiple folders/tabs in your inbox, be sure to check those, especially any Spam or Promotion folders
- Tap the orange Change Password option in that email, which will send you to a web page to change your password
Once you have your password changed, it is recommended that you make a note of it in a secure location that only you have access to so you can refer back to it if you forget it in the future.
If you are not receiving the password recovery email, that is okay! Please reach out to our Support Team at email@example.com so we can assist you further.