Whenever you would like to scan your email and/or Amazon account for eligible eReceipts, be sure you are tapping the blue "eReceipt" button. In the bottom navigation bar, you will see an orange and a blue icon. Tap on those and then tap the blue "eReceipt" icon that pops up. By doing this, you will tell the app to scan your connected email and/or Amazon account for eligible eReceipts.
Eligible eReceipts can be submitted within 30 days from the date the order is shipped. eReceipts from Amazon orders will only earn points once the order status is listed as "Shipped" or "Delivered". We are unable to accept manual submissions, forwarded emails, or pictures of such receipts. Additionally, our eReceipt scanning feature depends on the email format being used by the store (PDF, HTML, etc). More information about eReceipt eligibility can be found here: eReceipt Eligibility Requirements
If your eReceipt is eligible to be scanned into the app but it is not, please follow the troubleshooting steps below for your Android device:
For Android devices:
Every Android device is a little different, so the steps may not match up exactly.
- Disconnect your email and/or Amazon account from the eReceipt feature in the Fetch Rewards app then open your Google Chrome app and tap the 3 dots in the top right corner
- Tap Settings then select Privacy and Security
- Tap Clear Browsing Data and select All time as the Time Range
- Checkmark all of the boxes for the options displayed there, then tap Clear data
- Next, go to the home screen on your device and tap and hold the Fetch Rewards application icon
- Tap the 'i' with a circle around it and select Storage or Storage and Cache
- Tap Clear Cache and then select Clear Data or Storage
- Log back in to Fetch Rewards and reconnect your email and/or Amazon account to the eReceipt feature to try scanning for eReceipts again!
If you're still unable to pull your eReceipts in after attempting these troubleshooting steps, please contact our Support Team at email@example.com. We will run through the troubleshooting with you once more to ensure we are covering all of the bases and investigate any other issues that may be causing this.