Make sure that you’re tapping the blue 'e' button that appears on the Discover or Activity page each time you have new receipts in your inbox. Please also note that this is still currently in beta testing, and we are unable to guarantee credit for any receipts that are missed through this feature.
If you know you have qualifying receipts and they still aren’t showing up in the app, try the following steps:
- Make sure that the receipt in question is being sent to the email address that you linked to the eReceipt functionality.
- The receipt must be sent directly from the accepted retailer to your connected email address. Any receipts that you forward to your linked eReceipt email address (from another email address that you have) will not be captured by Fetch Rewards.
- Go to the Me tab, find the connected email or Amazon account and tap Delete
- Uninstall/delete the Fetch Rewards application (this will not delete your Fetch account)
- Turn phone completely off then back on (restart)
- Download/install Fetch Rewards from the App Store once more
- Log into Fetch with your email address, Facebook, or Google SSO
- Go to the Me tab once again and try connecting the email or Amazon account
- Tap on the blue eReceipt icon