Make sure that you’re tapping the blue button on the Scan page each time you have new receipts in your inbox. Please also note that this is still currently in beta testing to a small amount of users, and we are unable to guarantee any receipts that are missed through this feature. If you know you have qualifying receipts and they still aren’t showing up in the app, try the following steps:
- Make sure the receipts are in your email's inbox. Receipts that are not in your inbox won't be recognized.
- Update the app to the newest version in the Play Store or App Store
- Log out and back in
- Disconnect your e-receipts in the app and then reconnect
- You can do this by going to Me > Shop online? and then choosing Edit. You may also need to tap the Delete button to reconnect (this will not delete your account itself).
- Make sure you’re using the correct password for the inbox you’re linking to your Fetch account. This could be different from the password for your Fetch account or the associated email address.
Please note that the e-receipt scanning function is currently only available to iOS devices and will be coming to Android devices in the future.