Scanning your receipts and earning points on the eligible products you purchase can be super easy! Simply open your Fetch Rewards app and navigate to the Activity tab, then tap on the orange circle with the white outline of a camera. This will open up the scanner, then follow the tips below for scanning your receipt:
- The receipt is by itself on a solid, dark, and non-reflective surface
- A plain, black shirt laid flat works great!
- Your leg, bedspread, stone countertop, or keyboard isn't recommended
- The receipt is not stained, smudged, nor crinkled and is laying flat
- Image is taken in a well-lit area and no shadows cover or block any part of the receipt
- Line up the edges of the receipt with the guidelines shown on your screen
- Make sure to scan the receipt in its entirety including store name and/or logo, checkout date/time, and total amount paid
- If the receipt is too long and can not be captured in a single picture, use the Add section button to take additional photos for the scan
- When including multiple photos for a receipt, limit any data overlap to no more than 2
lines. The screen will show you where it left off from the previous scan
For additional tips on scanning your receipts, check out this video:
Following these guidelines will help to have your receipts processed quicker and your points properly awarded for your purchases!